The First Permaculture School For Kids!
My buddy Matt Powers is starting the first permaculture school for kids!. He has created a program for children and young adults to reconnect with nature, learn how to be self-reliant and build resilient local communities. His program is ready to go, he even developed his own fully illustrated textbooks! Now he just need a little financial help to be ready in time for the new school year.
I have personally participated in Matt’s campaign and if you can afford to, please help Matt make our world a better place by making a contribution too.
The Permaculture Student Online
- 3 month course
- Weekly videos – 1-2hrs
- Weekly Q&A Video Responses
- All Ages
- Teacher’s Guides
- Differentiated to Elementary, Middle School & High School Levels
- Download Everything & Use it Over & Over
This course will run from September 15th until December 15th 2016. It is designed for individuals & families with children of all ages to learn permaculture with a professional educator from the comfort of their own home on their own timetable. Parents can lead younger children through the curriculum, or older children, teens & adults can use it to self-teach. It is designed for students to go at their own pace, & everything can be downloaded & reused as many times as your family needs it.
- Permaculture Design – homes, landscapes, society, businesses & more
- Pattern Literacy Building Activites
- Reading the Landscape
- Seed to Table Cooking
- Seed Saving
- Food Preservation & Storage
- Hands-On Projects with Step-by-Step Directions & Video